Learn how to make this extremely cute Unicorn Bulletin Board DIY <3 Super cute as a girly baby shower gift, or as a cute wall decoration for all unicorn-lovers like me <3 Supplies A cork bulletin board Acrylic paint (pink, white and black) A printed stencil …
Here’s a quick tutorial showing how to make some adorable vintage inspired laze tea light holders. Original pin: https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/368873025704704362/ Supplies: Glass tea light holders or small glass containers Laze ribbon Scissors Fabric glue, needle/thread or potato flour/water Method I Mix 1,5 tablespoon of potato …
Learn how to make this cute Meow sequin shirt.
- A shirt
- A printed stencil
- A hobby knife/x-acto knife
- A piece of chalk
- Sequins (I used about 400)
- Thread and needle
- Print out the stencil. You can download the stencil that I used in this Word Document, or write a text that you like and print it
- Place the stencil on the shirt where you want the design and fill in the stencil with a piece of chalk
- Fill in the chalk area with sequins by sewing them on. Try to hide the thread with the next sequin for the best result
Best of luck ! :)
Learn How To Make An Epic Halloween Treasure Hunt. I made this treasure hunt for my nephews and they went crazy – especially when following the glowing stones in the garden, it was so cool. I really hope you will make some pirates happy with …
I really hope you to try these DIY tin can tea light holders :D Perfect for the garden with that rustic look. I really love how inexpensive and easy they are to make, and I thought it would take hours but making these 3 only took about 20 min. So no patience is required, other than waiting for the water to freeze :) They are so cute and perfect for hiding mosquito tea lights in for the summer. You can print out any template with clean and simple outlines or print out the stencils that I used here on my blog :)
– Tin cans
– A printed stencil
– A nail
– A hammer
– Spray paint
- Peel off the paper and clean the cans. The glue can be a little tricky to get off. They would have been prettier if I had removed it better, but when I’m making these again I’m definitely using some sandpaper to get the last bits off.
- Pour in some water and put them in the freezer overnight.
- Print out a stencil. You can easily find motives on a simple google search, or download the template that I’ve used.
DIY Tin Can Tea Light Holders Template
- Cut the template to size and tape it onto the can.
- Make evenly spaced holes throughout the design with a nail and hammer. It can be a little noisy with the hammering, but I made the last one on the carpet and there was pretty much no noise at all, so definitely encourage that :)
- Run the can under hot water to melt the ice and dry them with a towel.
- Spray them with a light coat of spray paint in your preferred color.
- Light them up and enjoy :D
Best of luck.
Needle pillows needs to be very fluffy, so that the needles doesn’t show on the other side. And who else is quite fluffy? Yahh, Pusheen !! Perfect match <3 I hope you’ll try this DIY Pusheen needle pillow :D Original pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368873025720120842/ Supplies – Grey fabric …