Pusheen Needle Pillow
Needle pillows needs to be very fluffy, so that the needles doesn’t show on the other side. And who else is quite fluffy? Yahh, Pusheen !! Perfect match <3 I hope you’ll try this DIY Pusheen needle pillow :D
Original pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368873025720120842/
– Grey fabric
– Black fabric paint (an iron if it is needed to seal in that specific kind of fabric paint)
– A brush
– A print of your character
– Parchment paper
– A pencil
– Needle and thread
– Pillow stuffing
- Have the printed image on a table and place a piece of parchment paper on top.
- Draw the outlines with a pencil.
- Flip the stencil and place it on the fabric. Then draw the image once again on the other side, to transfer the image. Make 2 stencils, where one of them only have the outer lines.
- Cut out the 2 pieces, leaving about 1/2 inch (1 cm.) for seam allowance.
- Paint on the details with black fabric paint on the piece where you drew all the details.
- When the piece is dry, follow the instructions on the back of the fabric paint in order to seal the color. For this specific brand, it required me to iron it on the opposite side.
- Lay the 2 pieces on top of each other with the decorated side facing inwards.
- Sew around the lines, leaving a gab of about an inch (3 cm.).
- Flip the pillow inside out.
- Stuff until fluffy.
- Close the gab.
Best of luck <3