Learn how to make this extremely cute Unicorn Bulletin Board DIY <3 Super cute as a girly baby shower gift, or as a cute wall decoration for all unicorn-lovers like me <3 Supplies A cork bulletin board Acrylic paint (pink, white and black) A printed stencil …
Tag: Tineya DIY
Here’s a quick tutorial showing how to make some adorable vintage inspired laze tea light holders. Original pin: https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/368873025704704362/ Supplies: Glass tea light holders or small glass containers Laze ribbon Scissors Fabric glue, needle/thread or potato flour/water Method I Mix 1,5 tablespoon of potato …
Learn how to make this cute Meow sequin shirt.
- A shirt
- A printed stencil
- A hobby knife/x-acto knife
- A piece of chalk
- Sequins (I used about 400)
- Thread and needle
- Print out the stencil. You can download the stencil that I used in this Word Document, or write a text that you like and print it
- Place the stencil on the shirt where you want the design and fill in the stencil with a piece of chalk
- Fill in the chalk area with sequins by sewing them on. Try to hide the thread with the next sequin for the best result
Best of luck ! :)
Looking for a sweet tooth alternative this summer? Then these kiwi and banana pops are just what you need. Throw the chopped pieces of fruit on a stick, coat with chocolate and coconut flakes if you want, and pop them in the freezer. Now you have an easy healthy snack, ready to go when you crave something sweet on a hot summer day.
– Coconut Flakes
– Popsicle sticks
Peel the fruit and cut them into smaller pieces. Put the pieces on a popsicle stick. Optional: melt some chocolate and coat the fruit pieces and turn in coconut flakes. Pop them in the freezer on a cutting board/plate. When the pops are frozen you can put them in a ziplock bag or similar – or just eat them :D I hope you try these fruit ice pops, can’t wait to make more :D
Best of luck <3
Needle pillows needs to be very fluffy, so that the needles doesn’t show on the other side. And who else is quite fluffy? Yahh, Pusheen !! Perfect match <3 I hope you’ll try this DIY Pusheen needle pillow :D Original pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368873025720120842/ Supplies – Grey fabric …
Yay, what can be more fun than DIY GLITTER PAINTING :D I think these glitter chevron and polka dots paintings are so cute together.
- 2 canvases
- A student compass
- A pencil
- An eraser
- White and gold acrylic painting
- A brush
- Gold glitter
- Masking tape
- A big piece of paper or cardboard
Polka Dot Glitter Painting
- Draw on polka dots with a compass. Set your compass to a width of around 2 cm. (0,78 inch). Then just “fill” the entire space with dots next to each other, but you will only color every other dot. So that there’s an “invisible” dot between them.
- Use an eraser, to erase all lines in between the dots that you want. This is very important, since pencil marks are very difficult to cover with acrylic paint.
- Paint the space between the dots with white paint.
- Fill in the dots with gold paint. This can be quite time consuming – patience is required :)
- Get a big piece of paper or cardboard. Crease it at the bottom to collect the excess glitter and place the canvas on top.
- Fill in the dots with glue.
- Pour gold glitter over the area.
- Dust away the excess glitter and clean the lines with white paint.
Chevron Glitter Painting
- Draw on a chevron design. A canvas doesn’t always have straight edges, so first make a line at the bottom and sides of the canvas as a starting point. Then you want to fill the canvas with horizontal lines that are 5 cm. (1,96 inches) apart. Then make a dot on the lines for every 7 cm (2,75 inches). Make lines between the dots as shown on the picture below.
- Cover every other line with masking tape.
- Use an eraser, to erase all pencil marks between the lines. This is very important, since pencil marks are very difficult to cover with acrylic paint.
- Paint the lines with gold acrylic paint.
- Fill in the lines with glue.
- Pour gold glitter over the area.
- Peel off the masking tape.
- Dust away the excess glitter and fill the space between the lines with white paint.
I hope you try this, I think they turned out really cute. If you like glitter painting, be sure to check out my Pusheen Glitter Painting https://goo.gl/VDww6j