Learn how to make this extremely cute Unicorn Bulletin Board DIY <3 Super cute as a girly baby shower gift, or as a cute wall decoration for all unicorn-lovers like me <3 Supplies A cork bulletin board Acrylic paint (pink, white and black) A printed stencil …
Here’s a quick tutorial showing how to make some adorable vintage inspired laze tea light holders. Original pin: https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/368873025704704362/ Supplies: Glass tea light holders or small glass containers Laze ribbon Scissors Fabric glue, needle/thread or potato flour/water Method I Mix 1,5 tablespoon of potato …
Learn how to make this cute Meow sequin shirt.
- A shirt
- A printed stencil
- A hobby knife/x-acto knife
- A piece of chalk
- Sequins (I used about 400)
- Thread and needle
- Print out the stencil. You can download the stencil that I used in this Word Document, or write a text that you like and print it
- Place the stencil on the shirt where you want the design and fill in the stencil with a piece of chalk
- Fill in the chalk area with sequins by sewing them on. Try to hide the thread with the next sequin for the best result
Best of luck ! :)
This DIY light bulb lamp is a super cute and edgy room décor. It brings a really cool light and a modern vibe to the room – love it :D
Inspired by: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368873025720295978/
- Basket with or without glass
- Light bulbs (I used 20 to fill mine)
- A lamp cord with a socket – I just bought the parts at an electrical appliance store that quickly put them together for me, but you could also find an old lamp at a flea market/secondhand store for the parts)
If the basket is made of glass;
- A plastic bag
1 If your basket is made with glass, break a square at the bottom.
- Tape both sides of a square of glass.
- Break the glass with a hammer.
- Place the basket inside a plastic bag.
- Peel off the tape and carefully remove the glass pieces completely.
2 Place the main light bulb in the center.
- Place the socket inside the basket,
- Put in a light bulb. I chose an LED light bulb for this, to avoid the heat of a regular light bulb.
3 Fill the basket
Needle pillows needs to be very fluffy, so that the needles doesn’t show on the other side. And who else is quite fluffy? Yahh, Pusheen !! Perfect match <3 I hope you’ll try this DIY Pusheen needle pillow :D
Original pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368873025720120842/
– Grey fabric
– Black fabric paint (an iron if it is needed to seal in that specific kind of fabric paint)
– A brush
– A print of your character
– Parchment paper
– A pencil
– Needle and thread
– Pillow stuffing
- Have the printed image on a table and place a piece of parchment paper on top.
- Draw the outlines with a pencil.
- Flip the stencil and place it on the fabric. Then draw the image once again on the other side, to transfer the image. Make 2 stencils, where one of them only have the outer lines.
- Cut out the 2 pieces, leaving about 1/2 inch (1 cm.) for seam allowance.
- Paint on the details with black fabric paint on the piece where you drew all the details.
- When the piece is dry, follow the instructions on the back of the fabric paint in order to seal the color. For this specific brand, it required me to iron it on the opposite side.
- Lay the 2 pieces on top of each other with the decorated side facing inwards.
- Sew around the lines, leaving a gab of about an inch (3 cm.).
- Flip the pillow inside out.
- Stuff until fluffy.
- Close the gab.
Best of luck <3