Vintage Tea Cup Candles
Check out how to make these adorable vintage tea cup candles. The perfect way to reuse old tea cups as beautiful vintage room decor <3 I’ve seen these everywhere so I had to try it – and I love it :D
Original Pin https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/368873025721066146/
- Tiny tea cups
- A small pot with some water and an old bowl on top
- Have your tea cups ready with a stick and cut out a piece of string for each cup.
- Pour some water in a small pot. Place an old bowl on top and put it on the hob (medium heat). Break the candles into the bowl and stir with a stick until the candles are melted.
- Once melted, dip one end of the string into the bowl, to make it straight and nicely coated.
- Place it in the center of the tea cup and wrap the rest of the string around the stick. Then pour in the melted stearic.
- Wait an hour for it to dry, snip off the end and enjoy :D
Best of luck <3