Need a pretty wall decoration? Maybe a quick baby shower gift? Then these wooden yarn letters are just it! They are super cute and really easy to make :D
Original pin; https://pinterest.com/pin/368873025711548931/
- Cardboard or wooden letters
- Yarn (pink and red)
- Fabric glue
- Acrylic paint (red and white)
- Flowers, rhinestones or other embelishments
- Glue the end of the yarn to the back of the letter.
- When the glue is try, apply glue to the next part of the letter on the back.
- Start wrapping the yarn tightly around the letter.
- When everything is covered, snip off the yarn and glue the strand end to the back (optional: use a clothespin to secure the end while drying)
- Cover the wooden parts that are still showing with acrylic paint.
- Decorate with paper flowers, rhinestones ect.
Best of luck