DIY Light Bulb Lamp
This DIY light bulb lamp is a super cute and edgy room décor. It brings a really cool light and a modern vibe to the room – love it :D
Inspired by: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368873025720295978/
- Basket with or without glass
- Light bulbs (I used 20 to fill mine)
- A lamp cord with a socket – I just bought the parts at an electrical appliance store that quickly put them together for me, but you could also find an old lamp at a flea market/secondhand store for the parts)
If the basket is made of glass;
- A plastic bag
1 If your basket is made with glass, break a square at the bottom.
- Tape both sides of a square of glass.
- Break the glass with a hammer.
- Place the basket inside a plastic bag.
- Peel off the tape and carefully remove the glass pieces completely.
2 Place the main light bulb in the center.
- Place the socket inside the basket,
- Put in a light bulb. I chose an LED light bulb for this, to avoid the heat of a regular light bulb.
3 Fill the basket