DIY Pusheen Cookie Cutters
I’ve been looking everywhere for Pusheen cookie cutters but sadly without luck. But apparently they are really easy to make, so here’s a quick DIY if you’re craving some cute Pusheen cookies. Or you can apply this method to any picture you like.
- Aluminum strip/old cookie cutter
- Printed image
- Measure the outline with a string.
- Cut out an aluminum strip, to the size of the measured string. You can cut the strip from a thin aluminum sheet if you can’t find aluminum strips at the hardware store. You can also use an old cookie cutter as well, if it’s large enough.
- Bend the aluminum using pliers, to match the shape of the image. Start on a flat part of the design, so that it will be easier to close at the end.
- Tape the ends together, give it a wash and you’re ready to make some cute looking cookies.
Best of luck